Thursday 8 February 2024

MORE LEARNING

I had sent my daughter to work and as usual bought some steaming noodles, herbal soup, and hot coffee back. When I reached home I had this strong urge to talk to my elder daughter. As I was pretty hungry and since the food was getting cold, I sat to take the first few mouthfuls. Eating was something very religious to me. I take food when it is hot and fresh. I refrain from talking then. I savor the food. There is no other thought besides what was been chewed. But Agathiyar pushed me to call my daughter to ask her to address something. After the casual greetings, Agathiyar intercepted the call and passed the message. I came back to finish my breakfast and started blogging. My wife came back from her morning walk and was doing her work in the kitchen. Just then I heard the sound of breathing. Yes, it was pretty audible. I stopped to listen. No doubt about it. It was the sound of someone breathing. I took a look in the kitchen to see if my wife was breathing loudly. No. I opened the front door and took a look outside. No one was there. The breathing was heard in the living room where I work on my laptop. I stepped up to the puja room. I still heard it. I asked my wife if she heard. No, she replied. Soon the breathing stopped. 

I remember in the days when Velayutham Karthikeyan Aiya used to pen his blog "Siththan Arul", we used to message each other on FB Messenger. He used to share many things that were not posted on his blog. One of them was how he was instructed to write the blog. Velayutham Kartigeyan Aiya was asked to post every Thursday. He would sit before his computer in the early morning hours before dawn waiting for a subject to write on. He would then feel a divine presence and hear the sound of breathing. Agathiyar would stand by his side and dictate the post. Yogi Ramaiah and his partner V.T. Neelakantan too similarly had many visitations from Babaji dictating what to write and share. Devi Ma revealed how Ramalinga Adigal came as a brilliant light with a form. He offered his hands and hugged her. It is understandable that when we hug each other we feel the other and their limbs and body. But here the moment he hugged her she was in the light and Ramalinga Adigal was formless. There was no form of him. The moment she took a step back, he was there in the form and shining bright. 

"On Thaipusam day, I had the vision of Ramalinga Swami. When I was young Ramalinga Swami used to come channelizing. He used to talk. He used to sing a lot. After that no channelizing. After many years I had this vision Ramalinga Swami, here only, and he was just stretching his hands. I said "Oh My God" Ramalinga Swami is asking me ... and he hugged me. I could not see Ramalinga Swami, I could not feel his arms, but I am in the Light. I am in the Jothi. I said what happened to Ramalinga Swami. I stepped back I could see Ramalinga Swami, smiling. Then he proved that he is Jothi Swarupam. So hugging, no.. nothing... no arms, I could not feel anything. I am Light. When I step back - duality. He is there. I am here. Beautiful. So I was asking once you know, I gave prasad banana, I gave banana he (Agathiyar) was having it peeling the skin. Amma what is this Advaita, Advaita, Always Advaita. Then Appa asked where is the banana. Banana ate. So what you ate is Advaita what you are holding (the skin) is Dvaita."

Similarly, as Agathiyar kept encouraging me to write, a reader Jeeva from India who is working in Germany currently, speaking to me today told me to continue writing as he said that his journey started after reading the blog. He quoted certain passages from my blog. When he began speaking about the speck of light that I saw in my forehead, I quickly brushed it off saying that I did not give importance to it. It immediately reminded him of something he had read at https://www.himalayanacademy.com/ We are to negate each Siddhi or happening till we go in. "Neti, Neti, Not this, Not This: Go in deeper to a place where there's no experience, realize Parasiva." 

"It is found in the Upanishads and the Avadhuta Gita and constitutes an analytical meditation helping a person to understand the nature of Brahman by negating everything that is not Brahman. ... The purpose of the exercise is to negate all objects of consciousness, including thoughts and the mind, and to realize non-dual awareness." (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/)

Jeeva had pointed out that I was doing it correctly though unknowingly. I then related the story of Dattatreya who had 24 gurus and learned from them. 

"Dattatreya said that the Atman alone was his Guru, and yet, he had learned wisdom from 24 individuals, who were, therefore, his Gurus.

“My 24 gurus are: 1. Earth, 2. Water, 3. Air, 4. Fire, 5. Sky, 6. Moon, 7. Sun, 8. Pigeon, 9. Python, 10. Ocean, 11. Moth, 12. Bee, 13. Honey-gatherer, 14. Elephant, 15. Deer, 16. Fish, 17. Dancing-girl Pingala, 18. Raven, 19. Child, 20. Maiden, 21.Serpent, 22. An arrow-maker, 23. Spider and 24. Beetle.” (Source: https://sivanandayogafarm.org/)

Jeeva happened to be one then.