Thursday 8 February 2024

TAKING ON THE ROLE OF THE GURU

God does not deprive anyone of reaching him. Everyone has an equal and fair share of him. He does not differentiate his children classifying us as people and nations do. Although we each have an opportunity to return back to him we have to work towards it. Before we begin to work towards it we must realize that we came from him and need to head back to him, hence to know the origin or our source and the reason to have taken a birth and the purpose of it and working towards it. Here is where his children tend to fumble and drop out of school. Many die ignorant. Others find it difficult to come out of the rut. Many equally want to pursue their desires. Few live to fulfill God's desires. Very few chose to know what is beyond life and death. Only a handful make it to know the soul. 

Haary Roshaahn Yograj told me that I should follow Tavayogi as in taking up the tasks and gifts given, instead of refusing them. When I quickly brushed it away, he told me to reconsider. Tavayogi who intended to take his life after he was blind for a year as a youth of 35, became a wandering mendicant voluntarily at the age of 50. In his 60s Agathiyar told him to set up an ashram in Kallar. When he was 68, he made his maiden journey to Malaysia to spread the Siddha philosophy again on being directed by Agathiyar. He made subsequent visits in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2016. He was gifted the Jeeva Nadi to read for devotees and after his demise, Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar continues to read. The reason I stayed away was I did not want to take a plunge into the spiritual arena that was already suffocating, where the dragon was waiting to swallow us too. Haary has asked me to come out of my cocoon and take up my purpose as revealed in the "Soul Contract Reading" days ago. He knows very well where I was headed for, for he has read mine. Driving away our ignorance he comes to show us our true potential and true purpose. We have to take it up now. I thank him for this wonderful reading and revelation. Agathiyar came to endorse it yesterday and told me that he had now to prepare me to fit the role. I am getting jitters. If all these years I could sail through coughing out and sharing little bits of information on my travels to places of interest that I have been to and experiences gathered, Agathiyar since 2020 asked me to share my experiences. I wonder what is in store for me now?

I had voiced out to Agathiyar about the noisy neighborhood and my inability to try and meditate which he had commanded me to do. He told me these disturbances would still prevail even if I were to be in the forest but in different forms. Even Ramalinga Adigal told me to bear with it as it was a part of the process of reaching the state of Gnanam. This was at the start of my seclusion just as the pandemic came to rear its ugly face and had us all stay indoors. I am still combating it to this day. I remember Agathiyar telling me that I do not need an ashram life and that my home shall turn into an ashram.

In filling me on my purpose here he tells me that now he has to prepare me for the role. Giving me the little headaches arising from the neighborhood he tells me how else can I prepare you to take on the role. He has closed all the exit doors and the escape routes. He has trapped me inside the maze. But I understand that he is doing all this because of love. Yesterday he told me it was a practice in shutting out the noise. It was to prepare me to fulfill my purpose here. When I had reached the state of contentment some time back I had asked that I had enough of life but he held me back telling me that I had a purpose to fulfill. This purpose was revealed in the "Soul Contract Reading" some days back.

Haary Roshaahn Yograj who introduced and read the reading also spoke about his guru Devi Amma of Bangalore. Searching the net, I came to read the following at https://jubinsblog.com/devi-amma-whitefield-meeting-a-saint-in-bangalore/ 

"... one of the intentions behind publishing this blog is to bring to light how it is not necessary to go to some far-away place to meditate. One can be with his/her true inner self in the middle of a bustling metropolitan! I’ll quote from one of the verses in Sivananda Lahiri to conclude:

"One may practice austerities in a cave, or in a house, or in the open air, or in a forest, or on top of a mountain, or standing in water, or surrounded by fire, but what is the use? O Sambhu [Siva]! Real Yoga is the state in which one’s mind constantly abides at your feet. One who has realized this state is a true yogi. S/he alone enjoys bliss." - Adi Sankaracharya

Acharya Gurudasan or whom we know as Master Gowri Varadhan tells me that he could meditate amid the trains plying the tracks next to the office his father worked in. I guess I am a pampered child. So Agathiyar has to take the cane and discipline me too. 

Agathiyar in asking us to buck up earlier, and giving us all a good scolding for our indifference to his teaching and practice came last evening and asked how long does he have to keep stuffing our souls into new bodies? இன்னும் எவ்வளவு நாள் நான் இந்த ஆத்மாவை உடலில் செலுத்தி கொண்டு இருப்பது.

His wish too is to have us end this cycle of birth and death and return to him. But we refuse to cooperate with him. Thus he has to take the whip now. He said now he shall stand before us as the strict guru. We shall fear him. Occasionally though he shall come as the compassionate father.

He tells my family and me that he has to bring others to the state he desires so that he can drop his dependency on one to do his job and tasks. All the others have to be equally empowered to carry out his work here. He tells us to get them to put into practice all that was taught.