Tuesday 13 February 2024

THE QUERY ANSWERED

It was just days ago that I asked who was the chosen one to continue Agathiyar's work. Agathiyar intercepted a phone call today and came to point out the Soul but restrained me from revealing it and asked to withhold the identity as he had to work on the Soul further. Hearing this I was overcome with joy for this revelation has fulfilled Tavayogi and my aspiration and desire to see someone take over the helm. I have heard stories and seen movements turn chaotic after the demise of their spiritual heads with infighting for posts and control of these. I have heads of movements telling me that no one is coming forward to take up the post. With these people sitting in the seat, how can they expect another to step up or volunteer I asked? They have to vacate the post first and appoint another. 

Agathiyar revealed that if I had to journey with Tavayogi cutting across the forest and jungles to reach the current state, that Soul was groomed by Agathiyar in its own home. He equated this with the story of Lord Murugan and Lord Ganapathy. If the former traveled far and wide to gain the fruit of Gnanam, the latter gained it by circling his parents without leaving his home. He equated Narathar to Tavayogi as the link that initiated the drama in my life just as he did in Lord Shiva's family. It is just a matter of time before Agathiyar brings this Soul to the attention of others too. As I penned these words I am trying to recall all that he said during this time. Please come back to this post later as I update whatever I get to remember.

As for me again he asked that I work on my anger. He told me the story of a King who fell from grace due to his anger. He asks that I ignore all the noises too that bother me citing the story of Lahari Mahasaya and his message "Simply ignore it" to an aspirant who had a fear of ghosts. So too he told me to ignore them and stay focused on what I came for. 

I am to learn from this young Soul too added Agathiyar. The Soul shall bring this path to greater heights added Agathiyar. It shall bring on the desired changes. On the same note, Agathiyar acknowledged the many bold changes that we brought about through AVM, when many turned away from doing so. We are truly blessed to hear the guru give us due credit hence strengthening our hold on these new ideas and ways. He said that spirituality too should take a leap forward as does technology in these times. He welcomed the changes that we at AVM had brought about and that has made history. He was full of support for us which was so reassuring and became a balm after he had hit out to us for not complying with his wants just days ago. I understood that the message was for some to wake up from their deep slumber and come out of their comfort zone.

Speaking on food and vegetarianism Agathiyar said that as the food was for the gross and physical body some body types and professions need meat and fish supplements. As the soul is apart from the body it is forever pure, affirming what was posted several days ago. The devotee with whom I had this conversation said that she was pretty surprised to read the posts on vegetarianism just when she and her mother had had a long discussion on it some moments earlier before she came across the post. She asked how could we be linked in a single thought on a certain matter as here they were talking about it and I posted something to do with it. And now Agathiyar was speaking about it again. Both mother and daughter were feeling guilty as they did take meat and fish on occasion. Ramalinga Adigal came and told them the same too that the body and Soul were miles apart as to their individual needs. I understood that he was even breaking the opinions and stand that his greatest devotees held on to, first by getting them to drop their hold and shed their rigidness on many matters including food intake, puja, and rituals and finally even to drop their hold on him too. He spoke about the need for his devotees to move away from rituals and eventually step into Gnanam, affirming what Tavayogi had instilled in us at the start of this journey. Eventually, nothing holds water I believe.

Speaking about the world's troubles, he assures us that good shall eventually reign. That is heartening to hear. 

Speaking over the phone, he chuckled as he mentioned how technology is reshaping the means of communication with the divine. He welcomed technology that is put to good use. Agathiyar too has hopped on to the bandwagon using these bandwidths. I guess Agathiyar has reached out to more seekers and aspirants, devotees, and Sadhakas through this medium for the readership has hit an all-time high over the past week.