Sunday 11 February 2024

WHO SHALL BE THE CHOSEN ONE

When we try to prove our worth, often miserably, before a guru; when we showcase all the wares that we had carried along as in collecting souvenirs before a guru; when we vomit all that we had read, heard, and learned elsewhere to suggests that we are well learned in the subject before a guru; when we intervene, try to help out or show that we already know what was to be said by the guru, know that you have failed miserably as a seeker. A seeker comes empty to be filled and is willing to listen wholeheartedly.  

Now I know why Lord Shiva in a dream came to ask me to put all my doubts and questions on hold for a later time. It was to empty me of all my earlier readings, thoughts, opinions, assumptions, perspectives, and understanding. And that clearing took a long time, some 14 long years. When I was as new as a vessel Agathiyar through the numerous Nadi readings, my first guru Supramania Swami and later Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal filled me up with the stuff of the Siddhas.

Today Agathiyar revealing my purpose here wants me to play host to only a select few from the large numbers of devotees who came by to his Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM). One among this selected few shall take this path to its zenith. Who shall that be? Know that he shall be the one who just listens obediently and carries out the tasks given till he is told to stop and given another. He shall do it till his last days. This is the most critical time for AVM. It decides who shall sing the praise of Agathiyar in this soil in the years to come.