Wednesday 21 February 2024

BRINGING HIS MESSAGES TO ALL

Neale Donald Walsch writes in his Book One in the series "Conversations with God" how he came to have a conversation with God. It was his habit to write his thoughts down as letters to the person who was causing him unhappiness. These letters though were never delivered. Once he wrote to the source itself whom he considered the greatest victimized of them all - God. As he exhausted his thoughts and completed his letter his hand remained poised to write further. He wrote, "Do you really want an answer to all these questions or are you just venting?" Going with the flow he began to have this and many more conversations with God in writing or rather as he says a dictation. This gave rise to a series of books. Similarly, when I asked Agathiyar if there were any flaws in my writing when he was with us consecutively over two days recently, he brushed me aside saying it was not my writings but implied that he was dictating them. We are blessed to be part of his divine play. 

On 10 February a reader and a devotee of Indian origin working in Germany messaged me the following, "Read your blog today, You are a spiritual catalyst for sure Ayya. For example, you kick-started my Siddha way of worship... you acted as a catalyst for me..." Agathiyar used me as his tool to bring souls who had the potential to be groomed into another Siddha having them read this blog, sending many to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram@AgathiyarVanam, and several others to my home that became Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM). We are blessed to be part of his divine play. 

Then Agathiyar had me commission his bronze statue in Swamimalai and have it brought over to AVM on 2nd January 2010. After having my family and others fully indulge in rituals he moved to the homes of other devotees too. We are blessed to be part of his divine play. 

Agathiyar in coming through his devotees and who initially blessed and healed his devotees dictated the rituals and Yoga practices. Now he shares his divine wisdom or Gnanam with us. We are blessed to be part of his divine play. 

If I wrote earlier that though it is truly unbelievable or some might brush it aside as ridiculous or utter nonsense, Agathiyar has given me the green light to share these conversations in the form of a discourse between a guru and a disciple just as Neale's book carried, and I wrote that I shall attempt to present it in this manner, I ask myself how am I to take a transcript of some 6 hours of conversation over those 2 days? I ask readers to be patient with me while I vet through the recordings and recall to memory those moments when we were taken by surprise and never had an opportunity to record these conversations.