Saturday 8 June 2024

BLISS

First, in 1988, he had me drop all my questions and doubts telling me to keep them for a later date. That day came in 2002, after some 14 years when it was answered in my very first Nadi reading. After these 14 years of hibernation, he connected me back to the Gods and Goddesses asking me to go on a pilgrimage, my very first abroad, to India in 2003. He showed me to my very first guru in the physical form, Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai. In 2005 he showed me to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal who was on the path of the Siddhas. When Supramania Swami left his mortal frame behind, my journey on the path continued with further guidance from Tavayogi. Tavayogi had me drop my attachment to all things, even to him. After Tavayogi left his mortal frame behind, my journey on the path continued with further guidance from Agathiyar. He had me drop my attachment to all things too, even to him. I have come to understand that this path is one of renunciation. It is to let go of all things, even one's gurus and deities. It is to be with oneself, relishing in the glory of the soul or Atma. It is to be continuously present in the state of bliss. It is to be continually present in the state of emptiness.