Friday 14 June 2024

WAITING

Looking back on my life I see a pattern or rather a cycle repeat but on a different dimension now. I came from a family that believed in God and had faith in him and was pious, observing religious practices and custom and traditions. I followed in the steps of my parents even when I left home as a bachelor seeking a new job in a distant town. I frequented the temples and conducted home puja just as before when I was with my parents. I made new friends with senior colleagues at my workplace and our discussion of religion expanded. After 8 years all these were brought to a halt when Lord Shiva sensing I carried too much reading, learning, doubts, queries and questions coming in a dream had me hold them back for a later date. I let go that instant, bringing my worship, temple visits, reading and discussions to a halt. Thus 14 years went by. (1988 to 2002). I got married and concentrated on my work and raised a family. In 2001, I got a surprise visit from my nephew bringing me news from "He Who Must Not Be Named" or "We don't talk about Bruno". It was only several months after I read the Nadi the following year in 2002, that he revealed it was from Agathiyar.

Agathiyar passed me a Vasudeva Mantra to prepare me to meet my guru. Later in the Nadi reading he mentioned that I shall meet him unexpectedly. And so I met Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai on the last leg of my pilgrimage to India in 2003. A brief but wonderful student guru relationship blossomed till he left his mortal frame in 2007. But the relationship pursued even after that as he appeared as an aroma in my home bringing my attention to his presence by giving me a miscall from his phone that was then not in service. It was indeed a miracle that was verified by Agathiyar after a few days in another Nadi reading. On a Shivaratri night, he followed his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar who spoke to us and blessed us.

Meanwhile Agathiyar anticipating that Supramania Swami would be called to his side, sent Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar ashram to our shores in 2005 where I met him seeking verification if he was the one in the pamphlet that I received from the Nadi reader when I read the Nadi in 2002. A wonderful student guru relationship blossomed till he left his mortal frame in 2018. But the relationship pursued even after that as he came through devotees in my home bringing us divine guidance. It was indeed a miracle that was verified by Dhanvantri and the other Siddhas.

After the arrival of Tavayogi we were in top gear carrying out home puja and carrying it into the corridors of the temples, and carrying out charity programs in orphanages and old folks homes, the streets and the homes of the poor and unfortunate. Then it was time to step back as the balance sheet had been set right just as Agathiyar came to the south to correct the tipping of the world. We let go of all these activities as instructed. 

So here again I am idling my time with my family in my home doing nothing. It has been 5 years now (2019 to 2024). I am back to square one. If the Sariyai phase was put on hold for 14 years and I was uplifted to the Kriyai and Yogam phase with the coming of my guru, and Gnanam with Agathiyar giving a hand, I wonder what awaits after these 5 years? Or is there nothing further as Agathiyar says when I asked him if there was anything to be done. Have I arrived home? Or maybe I never left home in the very first place? WAITING