Saturday 15 June 2024

LEARNING TOGETHER

Looking back now, I realize that Agathiyar has worked hard to keep me safe and alive since day one. Though I knew that some divine force was with me, I only discovered its nature and form after reading the Nadi. It was Agathiyar, my guardian angel, guru, master, tutor, father, mother, companion and all. Why should he show so much love towards this horrible individual? What had I to offer in return? What did he expect from me? Agathiyar reveals that he was me and I was him. Just because he said that do not ask me to perform the feats he did? Do not ask me to perform the Siddhis. I know nothing about these. What he meant was that just like everyone else we were connected as souls or Atma. This relationship has been carried on for crores of years. The One came as many. I am one of it. And so are you. If generally, no one speaks about the soul thinking that he or she was here to live out her wishes and desires, once we come to know about it, we begin to look for our true purpose here. The guru in physical form, the Siddhas in subtle form, and the Atma in us then begin to show us the way, lighting up the path, bringing us to new destinations, and bringing us to meet other souls who could contribute and also benefit mutually. He asked me how was he to depend on one person to do his work? Thus we are but tools for him to spread his words and teachings.

And so was I shown many souls who came by after having their Nadi readings. We ventured to carry out charity programs besides performing puja both in the homes and temples. Agathiyar had me share these events and write about them too. Then he called it a day and sent everyone their way, armed with these tools to carry them out in their homes and with their family circles. Agathiyar had me teach whatever little Yoga I learned from Tavayogi to some who stayed back. He came to teach us Gnanam which was shared with those who stayed back.

So why did he prepare us? What am I supposed to do further? He has yet to say. But these writings seem to reach out to many going by the readership numbers. Then I receive a message from a reader that I believe speaks for the rest of my readers too.

Your writing is very powerful aiya. Your words give messages, guidance, and enlightenment to me and everyone. Your blog has brought me to Agathiar appa & become a better person.

Just as Pandit Gopi Krishna wrote in his "Kundalini - Path to Higher Consciousness", Orient Paperbacks, 1976, "Perhaps anyone who reads this account would be as surprised as I am myself at the marvelous ingenuity of nature and at the wonder hidden in the frail frame of men," this blog postings surprise me too, teaching me many things on the path. We are learning together.