Friday 14 June 2024

RIDING THE TIDES

Let me carry out an analysis of my life. Though nothing to shout about, let us see if whatever done and carried out deserves recognition. Have I made a mark while here? Lives purpose came to my attention only after reading Vashisht Vaid's post on his blog https://holysageagathiyar.com/ on Agathiyar's 5 Tenets. Agathiyar spoke about humanity's purpose clearly, which he proposed at the Tamil Sangam that serve as the core purpose of human birth.

  1. He says that man has to first and foremost understand his purpose in taking birth. 
  2. With his purpose known then, he should come to thank the divine creator or energy that brought forth his birth (through consultation with the lunar forefathers and their angelic hierarchies that co-exist with us down here).
  3. He asks that we then thank all the caretakers both seen and unseen, in the present and the past. 
  4. There arises then an obligation on our part to "dutifully aid and help, the ongoing evolution of all co-existing human beings." 
  5. The final task is to extend this aid and help, towards "the ongoing evolution of all co-existing beings and entities, existing upon the lower levels of the evolutionary ladder, dutifully supporting the manifested matrix or prapanjam." 
Looking back, I realized that I have walked through these approaches. Agathiyar in my very first Nadi reading though he did not specifically mention my purpose, called me to worship the Siddhas besides the other deities whom I prayed too. He gave me remedies that would clear the path and have me reap the benefits of my puja and yogic practices that were hindered by my past Karma. A year earlier he passed on to me the Vasudeva Mantra in a mysterious manner that would open the way for me to meet my guru. As told, I met Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai. Three years on Agathiyar introduces me to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar ashram who was on the path of the Siddhas. I came to thank "the divine creator or energy that brought forth this birth (through consultation with the lunar forefathers and their angelic hierarchies that co-exist with us down here)" thanks to my gurus and their lineage of masters. I thanked them, "all the caretakers both seen and unseen, in the present and the past." Tavayogi and Agathiyar set me to carry out my duty in "aiding and helping the ongoing evolution of all co-existing human beings", carrying out charity programs with a wonderful group of youths. Bringing these activities to a halt later, Ramalinga Adigal connected us with the Prapanjam hence bringing us to extend this aid and help, towards "the ongoing evolution of all co-existing beings and entities, existing upon the lower levels of the evolutionary ladder, dutifully supporting the manifested matrix or Prapanjam." 

As for the question why did Agathiyar chose a humble householder and his home to become the epicenter for his purpose and later divine play came to be answered. Agathiyar told me that I had unknowingly and unconsciously desired these. Later my purpose was revealed in a reading of the "Spiritual Numerology of Moses" or better known as the "Soul Contract Reading" where I was asked to continue my work, "Once you worked thru it all, you begin to manifest your soul purpose by helping and giving back to humanity". I was asked to come out of my cocoon and take up my purpose as revealed in the "Soul Contract Reading". Agathiyar came to endorse this reading later and told me that he had now to prepare me to fit the role. My purpose in coming here was to be a catalytic spiritual teacher. He told us how was he to depend on one person to do his work. He had to raise everyone to come to the state where they carry out his work. Again, Agathiyar said that as I had desired it he had to fulfill my desire. Agathiyar who had to prepare me for the role asked that I accept all the trials and tribulations that would come my way and keep my calm and peace. He asked that I do nothing, telling me that these itself was a test and a practice for the moment referring to my earlier query as "What should I do?", after he triggered and activated and set off the dormant energies within me in 2022. 

Teal Swan articles at https://tealswan.com/resource, gives a detailed description of the term "A spiritual Catalyst".

"A spiritual Catalyst is a person who precipitates an event or a change on the level of spirit (the essential, incorporeal part of someone or something). Spiritual Catalysts, like gurus, have attained a high level of spiritual authority, awareness, and knowledge, which enables them to guide others. Spiritual Catalysts, however, do not aim to become “Leaders” to their disciples as much as they wish to cause their disciples to question and find answers within themselves. It is the firm belief of a Spiritual Catalyst that if a person is caused to initiate their own exploration on the level of spirit, that person will then become the conscious leader of their own life. It is also the belief of a Spiritual Catalyst that if a person becomes the conscious creator and leader of their own life, that their life will inevitably become a kind of living enlightenment; thereby allowing that person to live in a continuous state of internal peace and joy."

True to the definition, "Spiritual Catalysts, however, do not aim to become “Leaders” to their disciples as much as they wish to cause their disciples to question and find answers within themselves", as I refused to hang on to these offers Agathiyar had them vaporized. Nothing remains of the past except fond memories. I did not fall for the game of Maya that Lord Shiva initiated with Agathiyar having Lord Indra draw the dice, thanks to Lord Murugan who came to warn me to watch my steps in the nick of time. I saw through the divine game and came out unscathed.