Monday 4 March 2024

GNANAM

Agathiyar in coming to us days before spoke much on Gnanam. Just as I had wondered how Sadhu Om gained so much knowledge and divine wisdom sitting at the feet of Bhagawan Ramana, I had a glimpse of it talking to Agathiyar who intercepted my telephone call to a devotee last night. He continued passing on Gnanam over the phone. Before leaving he mentioned that he was in a state of bliss that was akin to the bliss attained in the moment of silence or Maunam and told me that he was going into it leaving me with an intense feeling of bliss too. I cut the conversation with the devotee who was waiting to hear from me. I too slipped into it for a few rare moments. 

It is a wonder indeed. Going by his songs on Ramana and his teachings, we are immersed both in bliss and deep contemplation of the essence and meanings of Sadhu Om's lyrics. This is amplified further by Sriram Parthasarathy's rendition and musical scores. It is simply divine.