Thursday 14 March 2024

USE THE CHANCE

The internal cleansing is going on apparently. I had to throw up phlegm, bile, and wind and my bowels hurt so much that I purged. It was very much similar to the time I took "Agathiyar Kuzhambu" back then. It was nauseous and both the hands became numb for some time. It went on for some 1 1/2 hours beginning at 12 midnight. 

The swirling and wet sensation in the crown of my head goes on daily. The sensations of sudden chillness that come on with connecting to the Prapajam happen regularly too. As foretold by Agathiyar I tend to lose the sensation of my hands and body in those moments of observing my breath. It seems like only my awareness of the breath exists in these brief moments. There is still much work to do here. I need to prolong these wonderful moments as Agathiyar, Ramalinga Adigal, and Tavayogi say.

A teacher can teach a technique en masse but it needs the perseverance of the student to achieve or see results. Though the master gets to correct and fine-tune his student's practice when he comes back again weekly or monthly to assemble and perform before the master, the student should make it a habit just like everything else he does. Observing his speedy progress the guru would then switch the techniques or mantra to suit his current state. Tavayogi in giving my wife and me and 6 others initiation into Agathiyar's mantra gave me another with his mere touch after Agathiyar directed me to see him again for another initiation in the Nadi just before he left for India. Following him a month later I spent time with him in his Kallar ashram and traveling to the caves and jungles as directed by Agathiyar. Agathiyar upon my arrival apparently had asked him what he was going to give me. On our way back from traveling to the Siddha abodes I told Tavayogi that this journey should not be like any a tourist undertakes. I told him I needed something to work on when I returned. He initiated me into observing the Vaasi or breath. Once back Agathiyar and the other Siddhas came regularly in the Nadi to guide me further. After Tavayogi's samadhi, and in the absence of the Nadi readers, Agathiyar and Ramalinga Adigal come through devotees to guide.

But what is of utmost importance is for us to carry out each task or practice or advice given. Otherwise, all their efforts in wanting to elevate us to a higher level of consciousness and a more subtle and pure body would just go to waste. They might never come our way again. You have but only one chance for now. Use it wisely.