Tuesday 26 March 2024

THANK YOU READERS


Watching the statistics I am surprised to see readers from Hong Kong heading the list. Thank you very much to all the readers from all over for following this blog. How can I show my gratitude to you? It would be pointless if I carry on writing and no one is reading, right? But this blog has served to become a memory bank where I can retrieve my past memories and experiences. 

This blog is also keeping me going and not turning senile at the age of 64. I am glad that I have good eyesight too. I am glad that my fingers can still work on the keyboard. I have to give my thanks to the Almighty for keeping us healthy and well. I am glad that my pension can pay for our bills including that from the internet service provider. All is well on my end and I pray that it is the same with my readers. Though we have not met face to face somehow I seem to bond with these numbers. Though it might be a mere number to some, these numbers are actually souls who take some time off to drop by wanting to know what I have posted for the day. How I wish we could interact by some means. But seeing the past comments on my previous websites and YouTube channel I had decided that I shall do away with it. Anyway, I wasn't much of a teacher. What I have shared in this blog too is my own experiences and that of other devotees and what I have read along the way. It is by no means a virtual guru. You still need to take tutelage from a guru in the physical form. 

What I have shared in this blog is my observation and understanding that as Tavayogi says one should base on references, I have tried to link them wherever possible so that our experiences though differ from others, shall be authentic.

I have come one cycle I believe, to see the mountain as a mountain again but with a new perspective. I wish all the best for my readers too.