Saturday 30 March 2024

THE LAST TEST

I think I have understood the journey. We are here to travel through the maze of manifestations to arrive at the unmanifest. When Agathiyar said that the Siddhas took the forms and names for specific purposes he had already told me that these were but manifestations of the one or Yegan or Brahman. But I understood it not back then. When Agathiyar told me the Siddhas and Bhogar whom he brought before me were Maya too he meant that these too were manifestations of the one or Yegan or Brahman. When he asked me when I was going to drop my hold on him too since I had dropped my hold on his statue, he had meant that the statue and him too were mere manifestations of the Supreme One. When he told me that it was possible to drop him as we were one, as the soul, he was telling us that the soul is the unmanifest that underlies all of creation. He wants us to realize the soul and settle in it. This is Atma Anubavam and Atma Darisanam. Knowing that we are one ends the search and ends the worship. Thus ends all methods and practices too. Thus the way and the path come to an end. We have arrived. Nay we never went anywhere in the first place. The Grace of the Divine that came as Gnanam or Divine Knowledge drew the veil aside and we saw the truth.